Frame Loom Weaving: A Comprehensive Guide to Becoming a Weaver (An online, self-paced course).
This self-paced, online course will give you all the information and knowledge you need to become a confident frame loom weaver, and you can do all of this from the comfort of your own home.
The course is available on its own, or with a weaving starter kit, which comes in nine different colour-ways, and includes everything you’ll need to get set up and weaving.
So what are you getting?- 20 different sections (pdf's, all supported by instructional videos), from sourcing materials and setting up the loom, through ten different weaving techniques and all their variations, to finishing, and weaving on a budget.
- Lifetime access to the course, and our Facebook community, exclusively for this course, where you can seek advice in a supportive, creative environment.
- A tutor with 15 years of weaving experience who is passionate about sharing her love of textiles through teaching.
We're so excited to be building this creative community and can't wait to see your creations!
Once you have purchased the course, your enrolment details to access the course, and invitation to the Facebook support group, will be sent to the email you provided at the checkout.
Our brand new frame loom weaving starter kits, available in nine different colour themes, contain everything you'll need and more to get you weaving.
- Small frame loom: 25cm x 38cm with a weaving area of 19.5cm x 34cm approx.
- Heddle bar
- Pick up stick
- x2 shuttles
- Wooden needle
- Vintage silver fork (beater)
- Bent tapestry needle
- x1 Linen warp yarn, 50g
- x3 Hoooked 'Soft Cotton DK' recycled cotton, 50g each
- x3 Hoooked 'Eco Barbante' recycled cotton, 50g each
- x2 Hoooked 'Spesso' chunky recycled cotton, 50g each
- x3 Flax roving, 25g each