Private Weaving & Natural Dyeing Workshops and Tuition
- Private group workshops can be booked for up to 12 people depending on the venue, they can be tailored to your specific needs.
- We can come to you and, if you live within Hampshire or Wiltshire, there is no extra charge for this.
- If you live outside Hampshire & Wiltshire there will be an addition travel cost
- If you are hosting the workshop in your home or another venue, you need to ensure there is enough seating and space to sit everyone round a table/s. We can talk about this.
- If you would like a weaving workshop to take place at the Fulflood Gallery in Winchester the maximum number per group is 6 people. Workshops can take place here in the evenings between 6.30pm-9.30pm or on Sundays between 10am - 4pm.
2 & 3 hour workshops
- £65 pp, minimum 4 people or £260 maximum 10 people
Day workshops 10am-4pm
- £130pp, minimum 4 people or £520, maximum 10 people
One to One Tuition & Help
- Ellie teaches frame loom and table loom weaving on a one to one basis. The day runs between 10am - 4pm (£150) and can take place at your home, the studio in Winchester, a venue of your choice or at the Fulflood Gallery (Sunday’s only) in Winchester.
- If you need help setting up your loom and other equipment in your home or studio I can come and spend the day with you (£150)
- Claudia teaches natural dyeing on a one to one basis. The day runs between 10am -4pm and can take place at your home or a venue of your choice. Please contact us for venue requirements.
If you would like to discuss booking a private workshop or have any questions, please contact us here.
We look forward to hearing from you.