Private Weaving & Natural Dyeing Workshops and Tuition
- Private group workshops (natural dyeing & frame loom weaving) can be booked for up to six people.
- Table loom weaving workshops can be booked for up to three people.
Children's 2 hour workshops (£200)
- Children's frame weaving workshops take place at the Elka studio in Upper Slackstead.
- Suitable for age 6+
- Maximum 4 children per workshop
3 hour frame weaving workshops
- £65 pp, minimum 4 people or £260, maximum 10 people
Day workshops (natural dyeing & frame loom weaving) 6hrs
- £130pp, minimum 4 people or £520, maximum of six people for natural dyeing, ten people for frame loom weaving.
One to One Tuition & Help
- Ellie teaches frame loom and table loom weaving on a one to one basis. A full day runs for six hours (£200), half day for three hours (£100) at the Elka studio in Upper Slackstead.
- Claudia teaches natural dyeing on a one to one basis. The day runs for six hours (£200) and takes place at the Elka studio in Upper Slackstead.
If you would like to discuss booking a private workshop or have any questions, please contact us here.
We look forward to hearing from you.