A revelation for taller weavers who want the versatility to do any type of weaving.
Delta, the flagship of Louët's looms with treadles, is a modern parallel countermarch loom, allowing for a tremendous shed.
The heavy frame makes the loom well suited for any weaving style. The Delta also features the floating breast beam system.
Delta is equipped with a friction brake device on the warp beam and a ratchet advancing system on the cloth beam.
The treadles are hinged in the back, the longer treadle stroke makes the Delta better suited for a taller weaver.
Available sizes, each with 12 harnesses:
- Delta 110: 44″ (110 cm) weaving width (comes with 1200 heddles)
- Delta 130: 51.5″ (130 cm) weaving width (comes with 1400 heddles)
- Made of solid Ash
- Large frame – similar construction to the Megado
- Castle section comes pre-assembled
- Equipped with a built-in raddle
- Patented floating breast beam
- A shelf for storage
- A stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric)
- 1200/1400 Texsolv heddles (330 mm)
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Sixteen warp sticks
- Assembly instruction manual
Delta 110: 55″ x 39 3/8″ x 50 3/8″ (140 x 100 x 128 cm)
David 130: 63″ x 39 3/8″ x 50 3/8″ (160 x 100 x 128 cm)
Delta 110: 194 lb (88 kg)
Delta 130: 205 lb (93 kg)
Add 17lb (8kg) for an extension set.
TO ORDER THIS LOOM, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE. YOU WILL BE SENT AN INVOICE FOR A NON REFUNDABLE 10% DEPOSIT, OR, IF YOU PREFER, THE FULL AMOUNT. ONCE PAID, YOUR LOOM WILL BE ORDERED AND DELIVERED TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM LOUËT.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT KEEP THESE LOOMS IN STOCK. THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER AND IT CAN TAKE UP TO TWELVE WEEKS FOR YOUR LOOM TO BE MADE. IF YOU NEED IT QUICKER THAN THIS PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE TO GET AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME.
LOUËT WILL DELIVER YOUR LOOM TO THE CURB SIDE SO YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE YOU ARE IN TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY, AND HAVE ADEQUATE HELP TO CARRY YOUR LOOM INTO IT'S NEW HOME.