Private Weaving Workshops and Tuition
- Private group workshops can be booked for up to 10 people depending on the venue, they are available for children and adults and can be tailored to your specific needs.
- I can come to you and, if you live within Hampshire, there is no extra charge for this.
- If you live outside Hampshire there will be an addition travel cost
- If you are hosting the workshop in your home or another venue, you need to ensure there is enough seating and space to sit everyone round a table/s. We can talk about this.
- If you would like the workshop to take place at the Fulflood Gallery in Winchester the maximum number per group is 6 people. Workshops can take place here in the evenings between 6.30pm-9.30pm or on Sundays between 10am-4pm.
Children’s 2 hour workshops
- £25 pp, minimum 4 children or £100, maximum 10 children
One to One Tuition & Help
- I teach frame loom weaving on a one to one basis. The day runs between 10am -4pm and can take place at your home, a venue of your choice or at the Fulflood Gallery (Sunday’s only) in Winchester.
If you would like more information about booking a children's workshop then please contact us here.
I look forward to hearing from you.